Annual Nature Image Competition
- Images must meet the requirements under the section “NATURE”
competitor of good standing may submit four images, with no more than
two images entered in any one category (Zoology, Botany, General) (Refer to Category Definitions for guidelines.)
- No image that has been a previous winner in any category in the Annual Nature Image Competition is eligible for entry in this competition again.
- Images entered in this competition need not have been entered in any competition during the current club year.
- Zoology – Insects, birds, animals (no domestic animals).
- Botany – Flowers, trees, fungi, etc. (no garden flowers).
- General – Landscapes, waterscapes, astronomy, sunsets, sunrises, geology, ecology, etc.
will be done within each of the three categories. Only first
place in each category will be selected. From these three top images
(one from each category), one image will be chosen top Nature Image of the Year.
The winner shall receive the Annual Nature Award Certificate and a first place ribbon.
The Top Image in the remaining Two Categories receive an award certificate for their respective divisions.
|NOTE:||Images must be submitted to the Competitions Director at least
one week prior to the competition date to allow time to prepare the
images for competition. |
See the section “Online Digital Entry”
Those without Internet access will be exempt and can use the method outlined in “Manual Digital Entry”